WTB: Neo Geo CD & MVS Games

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Neo Geo CD
Looking for the last three titles to complete the full set. Japanese version and should be in nice condition with spine card and logo jewelcase.
  • Big Tournament Golf
  • Neo Drift Out
  • Over Top
MVS
Don't care about region, but should have original Label.
  • Waku Waku 7

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
glwts (good luck with the search). These are way overpriced now. Big Tournament Golf in particular isn't rare, but the price-gouging is rampant on ebay. Eventually someone will need to lower their price if they want to sell it. I believe I saw one go for over $500 last year, which shows f you leave the price high enough for long enough, sooner or later slightly lower prices start to seem like deals.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Neo Alec
Yeah, it's especially painful because I've had all three games for MVS for a long time and paid close to nothing for them. So buying these CDs is a really pointless exercise (well, maybe at least not in the case of NTM with it's additions). But they're the only three games missing, so why the hell not, right? 😅

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm kicking myself for not buying these like 5 years ago before things got insane.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Yeah, that's the thing. I've been building the CD collection as I go, but some of the prices are bad now.
If you just need them for your YT reviews why not just borrow a copy from someone... or are you trying to build the set?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If you just need them for your YT reviews why not just borrow a copy from someone... or are you trying to build the set?
I suppose I could. I've been just building the collection for fun. Completing it is not important.