Worst endings to Neo Geo games?

Evan

Fio's Quartermaster
Metal slug 4, just because I don't know why you would want to get to the credits. Then the dumb shit about the virus coming back, like no one frankly gives a shit about the story metal slug is trying to tell.

Edmond Dantes

Rugal's Thug
Yeah it's best ending.

Legend of Joe is probably the worst ending out of games on the 'neo that have proper endings programmed in, it was a severe lack of BALLS to end the game the way they ended it.
Then again it could just be following the manga/anime for all we know (the original title was Ashita No Joe/Tomorrow's Joe if you wannna look it up--I've never read it though).

For me.... well I dunno if this is a bad ending or an objectively awesome one, but one playthru of Blue's Journey I got the rival fight for the last boss and we both ended up hitting each other, which it turns out, there's a special ending for that kind of double-KO outcome where the princess rejects both of you.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I got the rival fight for the last boss and we both ended up hitting each other, which it turns out, there's a special ending for that kind of double-KO outcome where the princess rejects both of you.
feels like a rip-off of Dragon Unit (that's what she said).

KGRAMR

Another Striker

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Then again it could just be following the manga/anime for all we know (the original title was Ashita No Joe/Tomorrow's Joe if you wannna look it up--I've never read it though).
You'd have to be a real goob.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I saw an Asian guy in town recently with a shirt on that had a big 'Joe' all down it
Tomorrow's Joe is pretty mainstream, and considered classic. The Japanese equivalent of a shirt with a Disney character or Loony Toon on it really.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Tomorrow's Joe is pretty mainstream, and considered classic. The Japanese equivalent of a shirt with a Disney character or Loony Toon on it really.
And for us, Tomorrow's Joe is the most laughably bad Neo Geo game that makes stuff like China Warrior on TG16 look like a masterpiece.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
I saw an Asian guy in town recently with a shirt on that had a big 'Joe' all down it
You have any idea how fucking weird this is when I'm ignoring the original post?