Work Wives

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Do you have a "work wife"? One of the nurses is mine. She always tells me if I miss one of my belt loops in the back (which is pretty strong evidence that she's got her eyes glued to my ass on a regular basis). And, the last time I shaved my head, I missed a spot, and didn't notice it, and she stopped me, right in the middle of a 4-way intersection in the halls, and was feeling up my head, "inspecting" my handiwork, in front of several of our co-workers. She's about my age (40s), but, she's married with kids, so, I think it's more of a motherly thing for her. Or maybe she's just OCD about my appearance? I've never seen her do anything similar with anybody else we work with.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I have had many coworkers attracted to my animal magnetism, but I never reciprocated.

Reactions: wyo

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Not really a wife, more like a work mom.

She’s the manager on my team and like my right hand. More than that, like my eyes and ears as well.

She’s in her late 50s and will retire soon...don’t know what i’ll do without her.

Its a special bond. She once passed out at work and so I rode in the ambulance with her to the hospital and stayed with her till her family arrived. Ever since then we been like besties.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Is a work wife like a work girlfriend, but fatter and less likely to offer up her in tray?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I have one yes, although we rarely see each other in person at work anymore as we work at different locations. We chat (skype) every day at work throughout our shift and many times switch over to texting each other at night when we are off work. We have been doing this for about 20 months now. She is 8 years younger than me and pretty damn attractive but also married. We have nearly identical interests and personalities so conversations never feel forced. Hopefully, I don't get myself into trouble here.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I have one yes, although we rarely see each other in person at work anymore as we work at different locations. We chat (skype) every day at work throughout our shift and many times switch over to texting each other at night when we are off work. We have been doing this for about 20 months now. She is 8 years younger than me and pretty damn attractive but also married. We have nearly identical interests and personalities so conversations never feel forced. Hopefully, I don't get myself into trouble here.
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
If a chick is concerned about your appearance, she wants you. What you describe is a typical courtship ritual in the animal kingdom. You also mention she is 40's with kids. If quality milf, pics please

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Hell no, it is a dumb concept and if you are married, a terrible thing to even joke about. This is doubly true in today's environment where anyone can bring down a HR shitstorm with real/perceived harassment.
Geet the fuck outta here, cuck.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I just view a "work wife" as a platonic thing where she futzes over you like a loving wife would. As I said, she's married and has kids, I like her, but, I'd never make a move on her and I'd probably politely decline if she ever tried anything seductive.