Windy Gaming Original Product: Windy Sleeves. Preorder now available!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Excellent. :)

How far along are the printable spine labels?

They are completed alphabetically through the letter 'r' at the moment. the rest should be done fairly soon.

in other news the sleeve production has been completed and they were delivered to my house today. I will ship the preorders in the morning. I was planning on burning a disc with the completed labels on them and shipping them with all the preorders.

a separate sales thread will be made for anyone else who wants to buy them or buy more.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I really hate i was not able to come through on the early deal but I am still really looking forward to buying me a good number of these sleeves.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
dont sweat it man.

just let me know when you want some. i'll get you taken care of.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
The spine card data on a CD is an awesome idea. I was just wondering about that.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The spine card data on a CD is an awesome idea. I was just wondering about that.

its already done (and thanks). your package has a disc in it.

unfortunately we are only done with the labels through r. but the disc has every other label.

I will get the remaining labels out to everyone else who wants them when the last round gets completed.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
You sir are the man.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
If this sleeve is half as tight as cdamm chan's pink sock, we've got a real winner here.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
If this sleeve is half as tight as cdamm chan's pink sock, we've got a real winner here.

These sleeves are awesome. I need to buy more sleeves to move the rest of my collection into them, even added the ones I just bought from you Mikey. Even took carts out of shocks except for a couple due to the space saving they provide. Only things I keep in shocks are my legit Bust-A-Move and Bust-A-Move Again since they are my favorite Neo games and hard as fuck to find legit.

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
Woo! Nice post Windy Chris Cd... Damm.. hamster!

I'll need three off the top of my head-
World Heroes II Jet
Samurai Shodown 2
Super Sidekicks

Any chance you're coming to Galloping Ghosts on Oct 19th? I could meet in person and pay cash/wet willies/sandwiches or beer. :)