Why would you ever choose to be the dog in Sengoku 2?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It's so worthless. Gay cowboy biker, old green oni demon with a bo staff, the other one or the fucking dog?

Cool game though

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's so worthless. Gay cowboy biker, old green oni demon with a bo staff, the other one or the fucking dog?

Cool game though

This reminds me of the time you first watched Barry Lyndon and tried to act all polished.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I wish I could remember my own posts as well you do.

Now answer the question. This thread pure wasabibait, and you took it hook, line and sinker.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I'll tell you why.

I'll show you why. This is the only situation where you should use the dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWuVAYdQ7Dk&t=16m36s

All of the transformations suck. The dog happens to be the only one worth using, but he sucks too.

EDIT: Oh yeah LoneSage, you don't get youtube. Not that you'd click the link anyways!

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The eagerness got the better of you, LS. It was a sweet set up...but yes, the dog sucks...

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Sadly, i will probably never own Sengoku 2 so I will never know the context of the original statement.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The eagerness got the better of you, LS. It was a sweet set up...but yes, the dog sucks...

At least we got a nice Barry Lyndon talk out of it, you never know with Lone's threads. They start something with sheer conviction and it gets caught in a time where it receives a whole other spin, like a parallel development that causes the internal meaning to explode.

BTW: #kubrick4ever

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
northern wisconsin? looks more like a donkey