Why do ng.com members continue to support Dion?

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I never met the guy. He is probably a fine gentlemen IRL like Chuck Fitch but can be a weirdo on the internet.

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
I don't think you have a full picture of the shit he's done. He wasn't simply wheeling and dealing.

100% the guys obviously a major cock. I'm not gonna pretend to know the whole story if I don't, but was making the point that he doesn't come across as a genuine businessman in the video and his actions last weekend prove that once again.

Any subsequent fingering or headlocking simply adds proof to his reputation of being a scoundrel.

Last edited:

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
ngfunny3.jpg

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
That mutherfucker Gargamel :mad:

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Sage said it best: real members of this site would never deal with those freaks. Selling boots as originals, destroying original SNK content, buying up all the KOF 2000's to control the market. They're a sham, and maybe the new kids don't get it, or maybe the euro crowd doesn't. But they are, and have always been: trash.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I joined the NG group on FB a few months ago, then saw him trying to peddle Metal Slug conversion as real. Things never change.

Also, "Certificate of Authenticity"?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I wish I didn't mean this, but I'll laugh the day someone posts on here that he died. Sincerely, fuck this faggot.

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
hmg we're gonna need a Death Certificate of Authenticity before we unleash the lulz