Who's/what's your most hated boss/stage in a video game?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
For eons that has been Viewpoint's 4th level boss, fortunately, one simple tactic later he's history. Now it's Brawshella and... there is no simple.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Mr. Karate - AoF1

He's fairly easy to beat (although not consistently) if you know how. Knock him out of the air with a standing roundhouse if he jumps at you. Like when fighting other computer opponents, use flying kicks and close range sweeps a lot. Sweep him after he gets up. Generally, you should avoid using special moves, like the fireball or super fireball (except when he has lost all of his spirit guage). He will just throw a fireball back at you. You should always try to drain his spirit guage with taunts (when you are out of attack range), as this will stop him using his special moves on you (just like when fighting Mr. Big).

Last edited:

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
He's fairly easy to beat (although not consistently)

That's what makes him annoying, also you have to FIND that pattern first (based my choice on my fighting game experiences where I usually don't do FAQs beforehand to keep an unbiased opinion)

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Oh here's one I forgot. That bitch with the machine gun in Bushido Blade 2.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The Eternal/Dark Champions bosses from Sega CD Eternal Champions. Both of them have like five forms/styles, and you only get a little bit of health back between each one. The Eternal Champion is similarly evil on the Genesis version, but at least there's only him and not his evil twin too. Extremely frustrating.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Edi E. in Final Fight. I mean, it's nice that his spit out gum gives you some health back, but man I hate that guy.

Also, Dark Ash in KoFX XIII.