Where to buy shock boxes (and JP covers)

sir arthur

War Room Troll
Hello people,

Where can I find nice shock boxes for MVS casettes?

Looking for MS1 and MSX

Thanks beforehands

Last edited:

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Nice link could do with some myself.That shipping cost to europe is a killer..:(

sir arthur

War Room Troll
Thanks a lot Loli,

I was looking for the JP covers

Any place where you can find them? MS-123X

sir arthur

War Room Troll
Yeah I know,

But I do not know where can I find them in good resolution

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Look online fed ex print iv had lami labels done for my fightstick.May be 1 close to you.

sir arthur

War Room Troll
The ones from Loris Biaggi are really nice... but there is no cover...

What I am STILL looking is the AES japanese portrait to cover the shockbox... Any website?

Thanks anyway!

Last edited:

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Thanks xsq they look the part.I may just invest in a few of these.:)

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
There are some shockboxes in UK been ebayed, but I don't know if available together with art.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
At first I was a bit hung-up on the resolution too. The covers are not super high res but without doubt they still look great. Specially when lined up on a shelf.

I was also looking for Japanese covers to match the carts that were actually Japanese but I wasn't able to find them. Since the content is so old it can be hard to find (Is it out there at all?). Extra hard if you have your heart set on a really high res versions.

Keep Southtown-homebrew in mind if you don't end up finding exactly what you're looking for.

Yeah I know,

But I do not know where can I find them in good resolution

pmindemann

New Challenger
This may have come up before, and is slightly off-topic, but of all the scans listed at Southtown, if you're a "purist" looking for scans closest to the original AES versions, how do you know which ones to get? I mean, a given game might have 12 different cover options... is there one person's scans who are always just the original artwork?

NewNeoOwner

Quiz Detective
You can make sticky covers for Windy Sleeves. Shockboxes simply cost too damn much when you own more than a handful of games. I wanted them too at one point but they would have cost (with shipping) as much as my CMVS.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
So you are in Spain and looking for perfect MS covers? How soon before you start asking how to make replacement manuals to go along with this...

sir arthur

War Room Troll
So you are in Spain and looking for perfect MS covers? How soon before you start asking how to make replacement manuals to go along with this...

Sorry fella, but that's not the point... I have just asked for one of this

I already have MS1 and 2 on NGCD... Unfortunately there is not MSX on NGCD. Not planning on making money on this...

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza

Hahahaha everybody knows our flag

spain-flag.jpg

Well nope.