What's the story behind the Jins?

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I have played Fatal Fury 3 and Real Bout Fatal Fury 2: The Newcomers before, and the story behind the Jins really confuses me. Are they good or evil? Were they killed or did they awaken from their possessed selves? When I complete the game, they appear asleep at their 'throne', but then in the next scene they are shown sitting up. In the endings for Tung Fu Rue and Kim Kaphwan, the Jins are shown to be training under Bogard's Master and the Tae Kwan Do master. I was unable to find some frequently asked question that answered these story questions, can someone help? Also, how does one get to fight Jin Chonrei? I've completed the games many times but not once had I managed to fight Jin Chonrei.

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
To fight Jin Chonrei in Fatal Fury 3 you simply need to get to and beat Jin Chonshu on one credit. Instead of going to the 'grassy' delta park, you will be taken to the flame variant of the background. Upon beating Chonshu, Chonrei will intervene and you will have to fight him.

And they are cheap asses too, i hate those little bastards!

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I believe that they read the secret scrolls and understood them, hence they are now immortal. They came into the picture because Geese wanted the scrolls. The Jins paid Yamazaki to be their bodyguard, but he's not a very stable guy... So good, evil, doesn't describe the Jins. They are kind of beyond that.

bokmeow

Plisken:
To fight Jin Chonrei in Fatal Fury 3 you simply need to get to and beat Jin Chonshu on one credit. Instead of going to the 'grassy' delta park, you will be taken to the flame variant of the background. Upon beating Chonshu, Chonrei will intervene and you will have to fight him.

Their superhuman speed is what bothers me the most, it almost puts Orochi Iori to shame. Looks like I'll have to cheap my way to defeating Jin Chonshu on one credit.

X-death

Raiden's Valet
PliskenTo fight Jin Chonrei in Fatal Fury 3 you simply need to get to and beat Jin Chonshu on one credit. Instead of going to the 'grassy' delta park, you will be taken to the flame variant of the background. Upon beating Chonshu, Chonrei will intervene and you will have to fight him.

What about using a memory card? If you use the memory card and continue, will that work to?

bokmeow

Terry Power:
What is their race, Chinese or Korean?
Their last name is identical to the first emperor who united China, the Qin, but the Japanese pronounce it Jin, so I'd have to say the Jins are Chinese.