What to do for a day in San Jose?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I know we have some Bay Area peeps on here. I'll be in San Jose Nov 13-14. Not real long, looking for something fun to do with the girlfriend on the 14th while we're in town. Museums, Parks, whatever.

I'm looking for a restaurant recommendation for lunch. I've been craving some real Ramen, but I'm up for anything so long as it's good.

I don't mind touristy shit but not my preference. Maybe some shopping? How's the flea market, lol.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
FOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKK, Im going to be in SJ the first week of Nov, gonna totally miss you :(

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
What to do? Check out the San Jose Backpage, of course.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
SJ is a boring little town. Drive 50 minutes north to san franciso for trendy food and bars instead

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
you could always head up the 101 and checkout the Googleplex

:spock:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
SJ is a rad town. Epic, outdoor dining at San Pedro Square Market. Arcade games @ 300wins house for dessert.

Head up the road 20 minutes, and check out the Computer History Museum in Mountain View.

Make a mad dash for Santa Cruz, and see Redwoods at the beach.

Take a drive along Devil's Slide.

South Bay all day!

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Watch the San Jose sharks? Don't know much about San Jose, but how can they even have a professional team if it is a small little town?

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Watch the San Jose sharks? Don't know much about San Jose, but how can they even have a professional team if it is a small little town?

Population of 1 million is small?

Yagyu Jubei

Dodgeball Yakuza
There's a shitload of dispensaries in SJ, if you're into that sort of thing. Lol