What kind of pathetic trash would try to get high off Ambion?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No it isn't.

EDIT: Oh wait- I was so sure it was AmbiOn, how embarrassing that the pigs probably thought I was some typical dumbass when they read my statement on the pr. All of this searing pain and I didn't even have the name right. Ugh...

This thread delivered.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Moving on to the real date rape drug, the much feared Rohipnol*, how is it a turn on to stick it in a woman who is not only NOT into you- but is unconscious and lying there like a corpse? Assuming you're not a necrophile or Bill Cosby that is. It is such a super turn off to be with a woman who just lies there quietly and hopes you're quick about it.

Spoiler:
Developed as Flunitrazepam in the 1960s and first released in Europe (where they really know how to party) as Rohipnol in the 70s. It hit the US club scene and elsewhere in the mid-80s, much to the delight of the nations fratboys, cub scout leaders and Catholic priests.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Date rape is an odd idea to me. If you've managed to get them on a date in the first place you only need to be nice for a couple of hours and you get to have sex with 90% of women anyway.

Getting the initial date is the only part that requires real effort.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Is Ambion a new mortal kombat ninja with sleep powers?