World Heroes 1, 2, 2 Jet
Real Bout Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury 1 & 2 & Special
MOTW
Neo Cup 98
Kabuki Klash
Blazing Star
ROTD

What game should I get next that has really good gameplay and isnt too short? What would you recommend?

Last edited:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
You need KoF2k1, man.

And I read through the list twice but could not find a single Samsho? Explain, please! :)

Murray

Akari's Big Brother
Try to hunt down Twinkle Star Sprites in some form or another. You won't regret it.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Takumaji said:
You need KoF2k1, man.

And I read through the list twice but could not find a single Samsho? Explain, please! :)

Actually I have 2k1 but forgot to list it. For Samsho I have 1-3 but on AES. The ones above are MVS but I plan on selling my AES later and getting a CMVS 1 slot.

Twinkle Star Sprites is a cool game I have it for NGCD, was pretty hard to find.

BeefJerky

Actual Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Metal Slug 3.
Stakes Winner 2 (horse racing IS fun).
Baseball Stars 2 (especially if you liked Pro)

Hope that helps.

G

Gear X

whats next......

Hows it going

Go for SVC choas i love it. + Waku waku 7 look grate.

Its in the neo store rite now

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
World Heroes Perfect, though personally, I prefer the old button layout of WH1-WH2Jet.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
BeefJerky said:
Metal Slug 3.
Stakes Winner 2 (horse racing IS fun).
Baseball Stars 2 (especially if you liked Pro)

Hope that helps.

Metal Slug 3 has been on my want list for a while but waiting for a good deal to surface.

Does Stakes Winner 2 play in english?

I have Baseball Stars 2 for NGCD and it is one of my favorites.

I'm mainly trying to steer away from fighters right now since I want something more of a platform or something different. How's Neo Bomberman? Any good? I was also looking at PI:2

BeefJerky

Actual Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Metal Slug 3 has been on my want list for a while but waiting for a good deal to surface.

I'm mainly trying to steer away from fighters right now since I want something more of a platform or something different. How's Neo Bomberman? Any good? I was also looking at PI:2

I don't remember off hand if SW2 plays in English, I'll fire it up tomorrow and let you know.

And Neo Bomberman is a GREAT game. Have fun finding it though... As for PI:2 I don't know though.

billd420

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
10 Year Member
Xian Xi said:

Bomberman 2 was a huge disapointment for me. I love the bomberman series, however this one just didn't do it. It felt really off gameplay wise. Also, the pseudo 3-d graphics kinda suck. I got it and sold it the next day.

As for PI:2, I love that game! Just got it last week and its freakin sweet. The difficulty isn't up there with Pulstar, however its really fun to play, especially with 2 players.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Here's the ones I recommend. MS3 or MSX (the latter is cheaper to get ahold of). Garou. WakuWaku7. Neo Turf masters if you like golf. That's the only ones I really recommend that I didn't see on your list

Paulie G

Zero's Secretary
Here's the ones I recommend. MS3 or MSX (the latter is cheaper to get ahold of). Garou. WakuWaku7. Neo Turf masters if you like golf. That's the only ones I really recommend that I didn't see on your list"

i also recomned all the games you mentioned

Any Metal slug i know you already own MS1 ( i enjoy them all even 4 I know it gets flack but its still fun for me)
WW7
Neo Turf masters
any Sam Sho
Pulstar
Ninja Masters
Art of fighting 3 (although i know its its not to everyones taste)
Matrimilee
Strikers 1945 Plus

turbopants

Zero's Secretary
I bought a Stakes Winner 2 kit for my girlfriend back when the Neo Store had NOS kits in stock. It plays fine in English. Not a great game, but adequate. I do recommend Neo Turf Masters a lot.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I definitely want to get Neo Turf Masters and Neo Bomberman.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Ruell said:
Here's the ones I recommend. MS3 or MSX (the latter is cheaper to get ahold of). Garou. WakuWaku7. Neo Turf masters if you like golf. That's the only ones I really recommend that I didn't see on your list

Doy stupid of me. I didn't see MOTW on your list above

Pep

Genjuro's Frog
20 Year Member
Snuh said:
You don't have any Samurai Shodown/Spirits games! :smirk:

Indeed!!! You need a Samurai Shodown game, get SS2, easy to find and very very good.

You are also missing an Art Of Fighting game, my prefered one is AOF 2, you will not finish it soon...

Regarding KOF, you have enough of them, but next ones should be '96 and '99 IMHO.