What CD are you listening to?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Jesus christ you are pathetic. How lonely you must be to constantly return here to a place full of people who think you are scum.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Jesus christ you are pathetic. How lonely you must be to constantly return here to a place full of people who think you are scum.
I don't think he's scum, I just think he needs more Zelda dolls and less Cyber Lip.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Great idea for a thread. I love CD's.

I got some dickpics to upload when I get home tonight.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Well, they won't be uncropped vertical shots with poor composition.

I'll do the best 5 1/2" shot my camera allows.

@M

20 Year Member
I have mountains of CDs, but I just rip the MP3s, put them on my player, and randomly listen to them on shuffle. Seeing if I can name and recognize the artist/song, when it starts playing, is a fun game for me on my way to/from work.

Speaking of which, the other day, the Little Drummer Boy played, and I don't even remember owning a CD with that on there! So, I guess I'm also playing Russian Roulette once that game begins! 😂

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I have mountains of CDs, but I just rip the MP3s, put them on my player, and randomly listen to them on shuffle. Seeing if I can name and recognize the artist/song, when it starts playing, is a fun game for me on my way to/from work.

Speaking of which, the other day, the Little Drummer Boy played, and I don't even remember owning a CD with that on there! So, I guess I'm also playing Russian Roulette once that game begins! 😂
I used to rip them to an IPod back when IPods were a thing, but i just like the idea of owning physical media with booklets that have photos, artwork, lyrics and liner notes.

@M

20 Year Member
I still own all my CDs, I just don't spin them anymore after I've ripped the MP3s.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
LMBO Bojangles is broken. Like some beaten and bloodied housewife getting into bed with her husband and asking him if he likes her hair.

Ambien and whiskey it is.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You should only use portrait mode to shoot long boxes. WTF is wrong withyou?

Anyways, here are my recent Dick Picks as promised.

Beautiful stuff. Picked up last Friday.

PXL_20211029_003130549.jpg