Went so see Blast Galaxy arcade in Amsterdam

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Went to go see this new arcade in Amsterdam last weekend. Overall it was good to see many diverse titles, both old and new- although many were already busted up from intensive button bashing. Some used a LCD screen instead of CRT and the quality of the screens was highly variable.

If you ever visit Amsterdam, be sure to pay a visit though - it felt like stepping into the '90s again!

You'll have to excuse the lighting on these - I am no photographer!
20180728_154006.jpg

20180728_154016.jpg

20180728_154030.jpg

20180728_155225.jpg

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
That place looks pretty boss. And may I say that you're turning into a good-quality member these days. No homo, of course.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
That arcade looks awesome. Is it a pay a enterance fee and all machines on freeplay type place, or is it old school pop the coins in as you go?

Another reason to visit Amsterdam other than: the gangja, magic mushrooms, those silly thin and tall dutch buildings, the decent Indonesian restaurants and the Roker’s mum in the RLD.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
That place looks pretty boss. And may I say that you're turning into a good-quality member these days. No homo, of course.

Very kind words, considering all the mutual bashing we have done in the past. It takes a pair of balls to say something like this - you have my respect sir. Also, no homo.

That arcade looks awesome. Is it a pay a enterance fee and all machines on freeplay type place, or is it old school pop the coins in as you go?

Another reason to visit Amsterdam other than: the gangja, magic mushrooms, those silly thin and tall dutch buildings, the decent Indonesian restaurants and the Roker’s mum in the RLD.

It's €12,50 entry, everything is on freeplay. Drinks and food were pretty affordable too. There is even a glory hole next to Ms Pacman where Roker's mom gives out free bj all day. Best thing is the 50/50 chance you'll start growing your own magic shrooms on your dick after she's done with you.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Interesting seeing all US cabs in Europe. I heard that containers of old US cabs we're being shipped abroad, but this is the first time I've seen it result in an arcade.

Thanks for sharing

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Nice retro arcade. Reminds me of the places I used to work and run in the 80's.