snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
PS4:

KOF:14

Picked this up the other day finally, definitely a nice return to form from SNK

3DS:

River City:Tokyo Rumble

Was going to try and complete all the jobs in this one but I don't think I wanna beat up 4,000 more baddies. I had fun playing through it.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Switch
Rayman Legends
Elder Scrolls V

3DS
Fire Emblem Echoes

Retrofreak
Streets of Rage
Revenge of Shinobi
Truxton
Tetris Attack (SNES)

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
PC

Last Blade
KoF98UM
Sonic Adventure DX
Metal Slug 2

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Famicom/Nintendo
Tsuppari Sumo
River City Ransom

Super Nintendo
Super Metroid - Finally beat this. Only took me 24 years.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
GBA
- Riviera: The Promised Land
I'm on the seventh, and I believe final, chapter, so, I should be finishing this one up pretty soon.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
saturn

marvel vs street fighter
street fighter alpha 3
metal black

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Dragon Quest Heroes : Rocket Slime
I'm blown away at hoe much they have put into this game, for an offshoot it's got some pretty high production going on. Really digging the laid back gameplay.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
it really was an excellent game. Funny, fun, charming, engaging, great graphics, great music. Total package. I kind of cheated my way through using stage select, getting as far as I could day by day and then continuing from that stage on the next bout. Its a pretty hard game but im pretty sure I should be able to beat it in one sitting now.

Oh and goddamn that stage 7 menu music was hype.

I've had my fill for now though seeing as basically played through both games in sequence. Moving on to Alisia Dragoon

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
it really was an excellent game. Funny, fun, charming, engaging, great graphics, great music. Total package. I kind of cheated my way through using stage select, getting as far as I could day by day and then continuing from that stage on the next bout. Its a pretty hard game but im pretty sure I should be able to beat it in one sitting now.

Oh and goddamn that stage 7 menu music was hype.

I've had my fill for now though seeing as basically played through both games in sequence. Moving on to Alisia Dragoon

:roll eyes:

You can milk the basketballs from the stage (i forget) boss for a counter stop and 999999999 lives.

It's a very easy, broken, but cool game.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
:roll eyes:

You can milk the basketballs from the stage (i forget) boss for a counter stop and 999999999 lives.

It's a very easy, broken, but cool game.

you rolling eyes at my cheating in Battle Mania 2 or me saying its hard? :keke: We cant all be shmup allstars like you ;)

Yeah hard isnt the right word for it. its not hard. Also. its not that i couldnt get through the whole game in one shot. its that I usually try and play some at the end of the day and usually for only like an hour or so. I'd rather not waste that going through the same portions again and again only to get creamed in the later parts with something i didnt know about and couldnt predict. Especially in this game compared to the first game since some of the levels are pretty long and have more stage hazards. Like parts of the game that try to smash you suddenly killing you instantly.

I do wonder about that life exploit thing. Are talking about that one boss?....the red mecha dude from the first game that tosses out all those hearts near the beginning....or something else? That does sound pretty broken lol

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
PS4

God of War

That's about it. Been doing more writing and a little Gunpla lately, so not much for games for me outside of this title.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Pce

Alien Crush
Devils Crush

Genesis

Dragons Fury

Snes

Arkanoid

Colecovision

Venture
Gorf

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
you rolling eyes at my cheating in Battle Mania 2 or me saying its hard? :keke: We cant all be shmup allstars like you ;)

Yeah hard isnt the right word for it. its not hard. Also. its not that i couldnt get through the whole game in one shot. its that I usually try and play some at the end of the day and usually for only like an hour or so. I'd rather not waste that going through the same portions again and again only to get creamed in the later parts with something i didnt know about and couldnt predict. Especially in this game compared to the first game since some of the levels are pretty long and have more stage hazards. Like parts of the game that try to smash you suddenly killing you instantly.

I do wonder about that life exploit thing. Are talking about that one boss?....the red mecha dude from the first game that tosses out all those hearts near the beginning....or something else? That does sound pretty broken lol

I don't know. It just sounds kinda of funny hearing a shooter talked about
like it's an rpg where it's a huge undertaking to play it in one sitting.

and you've already "had your fill" of the game because you played both games in sequence.

Don't mind me

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I don't know. It just sounds kinda of funny hearing a shooter talked about
like it's an rpg where it's a huge undertaking to play it in one sitting.

and you've already "had your fill" of the game because you played both games in sequence.

Don't mind me

These types of games are not huge undertakings but you have to admit one sitting games do require a bit of commitment. Chopping the game up is just how i've been doing it lately. Actually I think it was Castlevania Bloodlines that got me doing things this way. Got tired of breezing through the first levels wasting time. Realized that skipping levels is a good option to get good at the rest of the game. Now I can beat it in one sitting.

Also i sort of played them in sequence in the sense that i had been chipping away at Battle Mania 1 for a loooong time (i think since i built my first Genesis stick). Finally buckled down with it and to actually beat it a few weeks ago,

Then tried Battle Mania 2 for a while, gave it a break for a few weeks to play El Viento and a few other games as a buffer. Then jumped back to BM2. I didn't literally play them back to back but they were close enough that it sort of felt like it. I dont really feel like I legit beat it though so i'm definitely gong back.