Joust
Virtua Fighter Remix
Progear
Ghosts n Goblins

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Still playing Hearthstone.

They just announced a new expansion and I haven't been able to keep up with all the previous stuff. I still have like 4 wings of Blackrock left to finish.

Just bought DOUBLE DRAGON NEON on sale. Gonna see what this is all about.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I have never played Progear, but all the rest of those are amongst my all time favorites. Excellent taste.

I've only had Progear a short time, but it's really good.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
3DS/DS

Dragon Quest IX

My god I love that game. So many good memories of playing it multiplayer. My favorite DS game by far. Really wish they didn't mess around with the MMO follow up and just did another multiplayer DQ on gameboy. So sad. I'm sure they sold a ton of units too. Just seems silly.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
PS4:

Black Ops 3

PS3:

Dynamite Deka
Caladrius Blaze

Wii:

Deadrising
Punch-Out!!

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
PS3:
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Just finished it last night. Easily one of my my top 5 favorite RE games. The pacing is great, there's the right kind of backtracking, the story was interesting, the characters are likable, Barry is awesome. They clearly took inspiration from the Last of Us on the Barry campaign. A LOT of similarities. Theres some Tomb Raider sprinkled in the game as well. Both really good games and surprisingly a good fit for this game. Enemy design could be a little better and it could afford to be more scary but it was great. I'm gonna finish up the dlc and then run through it again with different costumes.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
3DS:
Yo-kai watch

PCE:
Street fighter 2 champ edition

Arcade:
Dimahoo

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
PC

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

PS4

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate
Wasteland 2: Director's Cut-I am gonna be honest. I don't like this game very much. The interface is so annoying and poorly designed, from the menu controls to the dialogue screens, that it just makes everything unpleasant to slog through. Also, the world just feels so plain and boring compared to what's come since the first one that this is a pure disappointment to me so far. I have to finish it for review purposes, but I am not enjoying this. Why can't they just design something that plays like the old game? It could have worked. As it stands, I'm glad I didn't crowdfund this and I will not be crowdfunding The Bard's Tale, either. Not if it's going to play like this mess of a game.
Dragon Quest Heroes-Sparingly right now. Too invested in AC and too obligated to Wasteland 2.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I bought KOF '96 and '97 for the Saturn (KOF '96 was the first Japanese game I ever imported), but not '95, 'cuz my U.S. Saturn isn't modded (I use one of those 4-in-1 converter RAM cart dealies) and I obviously can't have my converter and the KOF '95 RAM cart plugged in simultaneously. Sadly, the only version of KOF '95 I own is the Takara Nettou Gameboy version (which isn't horrible, but, obviously pales in comparison to the real deal).

Nintendo DS
- Brain Age2: More Training in Minutes a Day!
My brain age has been fluctuating from the high 20s to the low 40s over the past week. Hilariously, Dr. Kawashima even fucked with me one day and told me that my brain age was 72 and that there was nothing more he could do for me--he actually had me believing him for a second too until he fessed up that he was just joking. I've also worked my way up to the advanced Sudoku puzzles and have a little over 80% of those completed now.

- LEGO Battles
I'm still working on completing the Pirate and Space campaigns (I've got about thirteen levels or so left to go) and unlocking/buying everything. Unfortunately, there are a couple of multiplayer trophies I just won't be able to earn, because I don't know anyone else with the game and I very much doubt that the online servers are still up and running at this late date. Hopefully, said trophies don't count towards 100% game completion.

PC
- Freecell
- Solitaire

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
agreed.the saturn had great ports of the neo fighters,and playing them on the sweet controller just felt right.