Weekly Roundup 11-22-15

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
PS3
Pinball Arcade

WiiU
Mario Party 10 - I think I've played this game out. Would be fun with others though.

Vita
Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky FC

3DS/DS
Pokemon Shuffle
Dragon Quest IX
Puzzle and Dragons Z

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
PC-Engine
Dracula-X Rondo of Blood
Beyond Shadowgate

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PC

I've been playing Dungeon Hack. It came out on the Forgotten Realms Archive Vol. 3 on gog.com. I've never played it before, but am a big fan of 2nd edition AD&D and roguelikes. The game is pretty much everything I like wrapped up into one package. I've played a fighter and a pregen evil elf wizard. So far it really adheres to 2nd edition rules and feels awesome. I might even go back and revisit the Eye of the Beholder games after this.

Hearthstone the new solo adventure is a lot more fun to play than the last two adventures. I'm digging the hell out of it. I'm not a serious player, so I just mess around with the game and play the quests every day. Some day I'll get into building a deck or trying to ladder with a net deck. Fun game!

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
PC-Engine
Dracula-X Rondo of Blood

So good. I beat all the regular game, but never made it through all those side missions. The one with the bridge over the dark water and fishmen always got me.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
PS3:
Valkyria Chronicles - Should have finished this a while ago but that last battle keeps getting me. Probably gonna finish it today though. Still weighing if I should play the next 2 right away or wait to see if there are more remasters coming.

Dark Souls 2 SotfS - Kind of getting bored with this one. Think its time to finally go back to Dark Souls 1. Only got about half way through it.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Been messing around with final burn legends on the og xbox. I wanted to see if r-type leo would run under it, had a little success, first level was good, second was graphically really messed up and third was good as well, never got to see the fourth as i couldn't reach it, the game got real tough on third level.
Also been playing a lot of einhander on the ps1, really liking this game but stuck on the last level where you got to shoot out the two engines on the huge spacecraft within a time limit.
Also been having a blast on 4 player bomberman two on the snes, good laugh after a few drinks playing against the wife and 2 teenage kids, gets very competative.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
PS4
Fallout 4 - glitches are starting to annoy me. My favorite companion has disappeared altogether.
Warframe - spending my days grinding dailies waiting for the next update.

Just bought Divinity: Original Sin; I'm looking forward to that after FO4.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
So good. I beat all the regular game, but never made it through all those side missions. The one with the bridge over the dark water and fishmen always got me.
It's some thing to play it in english for a change.Nothing special at all but different enough.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo DS

- Spectrobes
I'm about 20 hours in now and have defeated the first two bosses. I wasn't aware of this when I bought it, but there's a neat supplementary perforated cards thing with this game where you lay said rectangles over the DS' touch screen, and tap the seven holes on the card with your stylus, in the prescribed order, to unlock various items and Spectrobe creatures--while that's only an optional gameplay element, it's still a pretty cool and creative use of the DS. As my copy of the game was secondhand, I didn't get any of said cards, but I found that the seven-tap card combinations aren't too hard to input with the aid of an ASCII diagram from a FAQ.

- Brain Age2: More Training in Minutes a Day!
I unlocked a couple more hard modes for the training games, and got my brain age down to 25 one day (my best thus far, and only 5 digits away from Dr. Kawashima's ideal target of 20), but, that's it.

PC
- Freecell
- Solitaire

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
PS4
Star Wars Battlefront - training missions mostly.
Last of Us Remastered - mostly just testing Vita remote play functionality.

Dreamcast
Tested the one I got with playing Soul Calibur :)

Still mostly trying catch back up with Nanowrimo.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
-PS4-
WWE 2K16
Fallout 4

-PSVita-
Persona 4: Dancing All Night