Weekly Roundup 11/04/18

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Missed last week, halloween was a fun time.

Gamecube
Paper Mario thousand Year Door - finally beat this one and it was worth it. Best Paper Mario.

RetroFreak
Ghouls n' Ghosts (GEN)
Mega Man 2 (NES)\

3DS
Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology - Almost beat this one, should be done this week. Voice overs aren't bad at all, and the redone artwork doesnt stray from the original style much. Mechanically, it's the exact same for better or worse.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
megadrive

shinobi 3
after burner 2
road rash 2

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
GC

Animal Crossing
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
3DS
Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology - Almost beat this one, should be done this week. Voice overs aren't bad at all, and the redone artwork doesnt stray from the original style much. Mechanically, it's the exact same for better or worse.

I like the music in this game and the battle system, but I got stuck and gave up.

Only been playing:
3DS
Dragon Quest 7 - toward the end.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
PS4
- Read Dead Redemption 2

Cool game, can't wait for the online mode.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
PS4

Tetris Effect Demo (unnnnnghhhh)
Street Fighter V

PC

Killing Floor 2
Kingdom Rush Origins (what can I say... sucker for tower defense games)

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nintendo 2DS
- Angry Birds Trilogy
I've owned an Angry Birds board game, books, and toys for years, but never played the damn video game, so, I figured it was about time I did.
- Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion
Three more stages to complete in story mode, and 4 more characters to unlock, and I'm all done, other than dicking around in VS mode. Why they didn't include online play is beyond me--that's a crime for a fighting game.
- Final Fantasy Explorers
Still questing pretty regularly offline and on; my character is at Level 121 right now.
- Nintendo Badge Arcade
700-something badges and still counting.
- Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection 3D
I already own this on PS2, and this version has less tables than that one (Pinbot, Black Knight, Gorgar, Whirlwind, Taxi, Space Shuttle & Fun House), but, it's portable, and I'd have to do some serious digging to even find my PS2 copy anyway.
- Pokemon Rumble World
Caught 511 different Pokemon species and raised my rank to Level 59.
- Pokemon Shuffle
- Rayman 3D
Port of Rayman 2.
- Steel Diver
Using the 2DS/3DS' gyroscope functionality as a periscope to attack enemy subs/ships is kind of neat, although you'll look like a nutjob, standing in place and spinning in circles, if you do so in public.
- Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Sequel to the original DS's 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (which I've never played). It's kind of like the Saw films.

MAME
- Poker Ladies

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
- Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Sequel to the original DS's 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (which I've never played). It's kind of like the Saw films.

You owe it to yourself to get a copy, it's one of the best DS games period. Much more condensed story than the 3DS versions.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
amnios for amiga, and about to chow down on vanquished for ps3. :D
major slacking on gametime....