Waku7 Slug3 kof97 Shock Reworks

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I'm goin to Kinkos today to do some more inserts for my carts and I thought i'd share some of the re-works I did to match the rest of my carts. These 2 were taken from Nick Fury's site and I adjusted them to fit into Big Bears newest template. Thanks to both!

wakuwak7-copy.jpg

mslug3-copy.jpg

kof97-copy.jpg

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
OMG They look so goddamn the cool!

I hope BIG BEAR Uploads those to his website, they rock! :cool: :mr_t: :multi_co: :buttrock:

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Will you be sending these to BB to post at Crazyarcade? I wouldn't mind getting a copy of these for myself. :D

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Sundance said:
Will you be sending these to BB to post at Crazyarcade? I wouldn't mind getting a copy of these for myself. :D

Sure, as long as he wants to grab them for the site.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Nice work but I am going to be placing my own versions up there. Anything that is custom like Mr. Wizard's and your prior two works are welcome BUT that's what I like to see,you taking the law into your own hands :D
Now I'll get back to my triple threat..This weekend is going to be good..Oh yeah and Super Sidekicks as promised.
-BB

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
The little blue border on the bottom of Slug3 looks kind of wierd, but other than that they are layed out and designed VERY well.

Neon_Sonic

Setsuna's Owl Keeper
Nesagwa said:
The little blue border on the bottom of Slug3 looks kind of wierd, but other than that they are layed out and designed VERY well.

Agreed.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I changed the bottom blue thing to match the blue used to identify the genre. As far as the rest, I only did a little bit of nip and tuck. On the most part, these inserts were complete. I simply fitted them into the new template.

credit goes to JHendrix for the Metal Slug 3 and Waku Waku 7 sources.

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Added kof97 rework. Credit goes to Hinge for the design.

Last edited: