Vita price cut incoming...

TurboRotary13b

Crossed Swords Squire

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I would expect the 3G being the one cut out, I can't imagine to many people paying for a separate plan just for this device. Personally I thought it was silly to even offer it on the thing.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I would expect the 3G being the one cut out, I can't imagine to many people paying for a separate plan just for this device. Personally I thought it was silly to even offer it on the thing.

Especially since hardly anyone wants to do unlimited data for a mobile plan anymore. Better to just use the Vita on a WiFi hotspot. Can't imagine the WWAN gets used at all in those things.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Doesn't help the Europeans. They probably still can't import this without the importers getting sued off their asses.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Importing a Vita is unnecessary anyway due to region-free (unless you want some special color scheme or something).

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Add shipping + customs and you're back at the old price already. Oh and you can't ship it with most services because of the battery, I think only UPS and FedEx are allowed to ship it.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
Add shipping + customs and you're back at the old price already. Oh and you can't ship it with most services because of the battery, I think only UPS and FedEx are allowed to ship it.

And they'll charge an an arm and a leg even with economy shipping.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
The Vita is a year old now.

Can anybody fillout a top five must-have exclusive games list for the system yet?

Persona 4 Golden
Sound Shapes
Gravity Rush
Super Stardust Delta
???

Last edited:

alsmoneo

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

Can anybody fillout a top five must-have exclusive games list for the system yet?

Persona 4 Golden
Sound Shapes
Gravity Rush
Super Stardust Delta
???

Drake's? ... other then that.. I only have downloaded content (Mega Man X and KOF 95) which seems the Vita is only good for at the moment.

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
If you own a Vita, I'd consider Ragnarok Odyssey a must have.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Persona 4 Golden
Sound Shapes
Gravity Rush
Super Stardust Delta
???

Project Diva.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Especially since hardly anyone wants to do unlimited data for a mobile plan anymore. Better to just use the Vita on a WiFi hotspot. Can't imagine the WWAN gets used at all in those things.

t-mobile, sprint, and a bunch of other carriers do unlimited.

its verizion and at&t that does not.

4lom

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm sure we'll hear something today at the press conference. Price cut or new model.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Funny (sad?) thing is that even with a price cut I still wouldnt want one.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Even though PSO2 should arrive soon I'm holding out for the inevitable PS4/PSVita bundle.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Honestly I liked my Vita. I thought it was a nice piece of hardware. But, I like many other people have stated is the lack of good games. I sold my Vita when my PS3 died so I could buy a new one. I'd like to get another one, but it's not happening until better games come out for it. The small library of games and I don't know if there is one game on the system that I would even like to play on it.

Shivan128

Mr. Big's Thug
When the price of memory cards drop to something reasonable, that's when the Vita will fare better. Since Sony is really pushing their digital download services, it's becoming more and more of a necessity to have a larger capacity memory card.

My personal top 5:
Persona 4 Golden
Gravity Rush
Virtue's Last Reward
Wipeout 2048
Project Diva F Next / DJ Tecknika Tune

Last edited: