Visual Rush - neo sales flyers

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
So I came home for turkey day and been looking for some of my sega cd stuff that I've been wanting to unload. While digging through my stuff, I came across these sales sheets/ ads/ flyers I would be sent with my games. Check it out.

IMG_7220_zpsf1gi1mnz.jpg

Last edited:

Sikleflaming

Quiz Detective
My god, seeing the first KoF, Fatal Fury III, and Samurai Showdown on the "coming soon" bubble is a kick, I couldn't imagine following SNK and being hype for KoF to come to my arcade, much less for getting excited to own it on an AES.

Speaking of which, did games release for the AES and the MVS at the same time back in the day, or would one have to wait until after it was out in arcades to play at home?

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Excellent, many thanks for sharing. Love seeing these old flyers.

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
Very cool!

Was this an actual brick and morter store?

I checked out stores all over the L.A. and San Gabriel area, but don't remember if I ever went there.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Visual Rush was the best source to purchase home carts from back in the early to mid 90's. It was owned by Javier Ruiz. He was a huge fan, well informed, and well connected. He got all the carts in as soon as they were available and he had the best prices as well. Javier was a class act man.

(and to answer the previous question from the other poster here, MVS carts came out usually only about a month or two before the home carts.)