USPS night ninja delivery

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Have you ever had USPS deliver a package around 1 AM? I was just about to go to bed and decided to check my emails one last time first and saw that I had a new message that a package had just been delivered. So, I went back downstairs, looked in the mailbox, and, sure enough, there it was. Weird. That's never happened in my entire life before. It was just supposed to be regular shipping, I didn't pay for overnight delivery or anything special, and the post offices here close around 4-5 PM, so, nobody is even there working this time of night, let alone doing deliveries. Somebody REALLY wanted me to have that Dido Greatest Hits CD...maybe Dido brought it herself? 😂

IMG_20210526_014814.jpg

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
What does the tracking number say in terms of the delivery time? That email was sent from Walmart, so I'm betting that there was a good delay between the actual delivery and that email being sent.

@M

20 Year Member
There is typically a delay between the actual delivery and the email notifications, but, that's usually only about 20-30 minutes. The USPS mail truck came around 3-4 this afternoon, and I was home, but, all, I got then was a letter from State Farm insurance. This is just bizarre.

Edit: Okay, I just checked the tracking number like you suggested, and that said it was delivered at 2:43 PM...maybe they misplaced it or brought it to the wrong house and had to come back and correct their mistake?

Last edited:

@M

20 Year Member
I've had Dio's greatest hits CD in my cart several times, which is only $5, but, I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Dido's greatest hits is what they'll play at your funeral after they dig you out from under a collapsed stack of shitty dvd's.

• Haha
Reactions: @M

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
It was probably delivered to someone else on accident and they dropped it off at your place Something strange is certainly going on and you should order more legos and CDs and wait at the window with a silenced PPK in total darkness to see what this is all about

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’ve been getting notifications that my USPS package was delivered but then it doesn’t show up until the next day.

@M

20 Year Member
Now THAT would freak me out because I'd assume someone had stolen it off my porch if it wasn't there. My fooking LEGOs, guys, my fooking LEGOs...

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Now THAT would freak me out because I'd assume someone had stolen it off my porch if it wasn't there. My fooking LEGOs, guys, my fooking LEGOs...
M, I was thinking about going on a vacation but then I thought - what if I spent my daily vacation budget for that week on a new Lego set each day.

A legocation, if you will.

@M

20 Year Member
Don't be silly, have your cake and eat it too and go to Legoland for your vacation.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I remember in 97ish when I was just a babe, I went to Legoland in Disney World. I got a few of the original Ninja sets (not that faggot Ninjago shit) and it was fucking sweet

@M

20 Year Member
I've never been, but a lot of LEGO fans I know who have think it's the bee's knees.

I'd argue that Ninjago isn't faggot shit, but, I'm faggot shit myself, so, I don't have any ground to stand on. 😂

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Don't be silly, have your cake and eat it too and go to Legoland for your vacation.
Now that the pandemic restrictions are yielding I may be able to do that.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Lego has been on fire with respect to some of the sets they’ve been coming out with lately.

Reactions: @M