Unsolved Mysteries

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I just finished a string of marathon sessions on the two seasons that are currently up on prime. I tried watching the revived series to deal with withdrawal, but it isn't the same.

It is a hard show to stream in sequence, since they append updates to the original broadcasts and also in the subsequent episodes. I think I found out what happened to the train orphans like three or four times.

The show was a great way to blur the boundary of illusion and reality for a kid, since the dramatic re-enactments had the actual people in them. It also seemed like the "updates" were happening in real time.

Some of those segments are just awesome relics from the satanic panic era. Check out the Kurt McFall episode to find out about the secret cabal that *might* be involved in your parking-lot SCA duels.

thermaltreasure

Ninja Combat Warrior
My favourite episode apparently influenced Jeepers Creepers. It was the episode about the schoolhouse in Coldwater MI, complete with bloodied white blanket and number plate memorisation. Straight up scary shit.