UNEXPLAINABLE VOLTAGE DROP ON NEO GEO AES - HELP

I bought a japanese NEO GEO AES, first gen board (NEO AES) as you can see in the pictures, and while it meant to work with 5 volts DC, i have to use 10 volts instead due to an unexplainable voltage dropage, than only happens when i turn on the console.
As you can see in the pictures, directly from the DC input jack legs, while the board is off i have 4.95 v, but when i turn on the board, the voltage drops to 3.13 v.

board_off_normal_voltage.jpeg

voltage_drop.jpeg

I suspect from the overvoltage proctecting circuit, so i remove all the components from this section, even de Zener Diode, and nothing change.
The orange cable is a jumper between point E and C of the transistor, that i put after i remove the componentes, so the rest of the board can receive current.

board_voltage_protection_remove.jpeg
If i use 10 v power supply the board turn on and games runs fine, cause somehow drop near 5 v.

Full top of the board view:

top_board_view.jpeg

Update: i found the answer in this thread:

The problem was in the DC jack input. The corrosion generates resistance that low the voltage. When i remove the input jack the voltage stop to drop. Still a little loss persist; i suspect from corrosion in the switch on button.