Tonight I realized I have issues. Colored MVS carts rock my world. What's your craze?

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
My craze are grabbing all the games created by a particular developer - good or bad, US or otherwise. As such, I have Working Designs, Treasure, Game Arts, Compile, G-Rev, Cave, Psychio and NG Dev Team collections all either complete or close to it.

Sometimes it gets tricky when you find out a developer does moonlight work on an unexpected game, like Game Arts developing the Sega CD port of Rise of the Dragon.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
I wanted to get that LP, along with Shenmue. However, my vinyl situation is similar to my Neo situation: not enough room and not enough money to get everything I want...

Just looked at those I'd love to have some. Problem is if I start with something like that I'll end up buying all old releases as well as any future release. Huge money sink.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
So a week or so ago I purchased a Shock Troopers 2 Kit which had a black cart. It hasn't even arrived to my residence yet and I see a Shock Troopers 2 kit on eBay with a blue cart. Guess what I did? I bought it. I'm starting to scare myself. I can't deny the colored carts if I don't own them and see them for sale. I can't believe I just bought two copies of he same kit for virtually no reason.

PS: If anyone is looking for a ST2 kit let me know, as I'll have two shortly. Black edition for you of course. :p

What's your personal craze as a collector?

Wood consoles seem to be your craze too. :D

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Haha. I only have one!

7kCxgV7.jpg

When the "one" is this (and you had the original AI CMVS too right which you sold?) you may be a little cray. Haha.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,
7kCxgV7.jpg

When the "one" is this (and you had the original AI CMVS too right which you sold?) you may be a little cray. Haha.

Haha, yea I admit. I didn't like the AES style CMVS so sold it. Just looked weird as a console IMO. I do like the one pictured though, really nice on my coffee table for MVS gaming. Once I get a cab though I doubt I'll use it much. It's taken me way too long to find a decent Japanese Neo candy cab.

Last edited:

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Haha, yea I admit. I didn't like the AES style CMVS so sold it. Just looked weird as a console IMO. I do like the one pictured though, really nice on my coffee table for MVS gaming. Once I get a cab though I doubt I'll use it much. It's taken me way too long to find a decent Japanese Neo candy cab.

That's surprising you haven't found anything, especially around here. A lot of good local resources, some you've probably dealt with here over the years.

You're in the Sac area right? I know Jibbs was after a cab of some sort too. Maybe it could be a collective 2fer effort. ;)