Things that theoretically "could have" been done that you wished had happened (SNK wise)

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
kinda wish real bout dominant mind would have come to the US... kinda wish there could have been more games for the Hyper 64.... but mostly i just wish the entire past 15 years of gaming since the death of the dreamcast and arcades would have gone completely differently/ maybe just never happened.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
thanks, didn't know about Dominated Mind until now. Seems kinda lame they removed the line shifting though.

Neo Geo CD released a year earlier, with double the cd drive speed, and the capability of upgrading the RAM with RAM carts, so that it would not become obsolete so fast. In my personal fantasy this would have made it a success, and it would get 3rd party support, receiving ports of Mortal Kombat 2, Super Street Fighter 2 X (sacrilege?), Earthworm Jim, etc...... I know, crazy stuff!

Hyper Neo Geo 64 home console!!!!!!!! I dont care if it would have bombed, i so wanted that thing to happen.

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
It would have been nice to see some titles that should have been on the Neo like Dunk Dream '95 and for SNK to make a 4-player version of the MVS cabinet.

JLZ

Rugal's Thug
A decent handheld to follow the ngpc would have been nice

Samuray

Another Striker
10 Year Member
My biggest wish would have been a couple more beat'em ups. Ya know, brawlers. Left to right. Ideally with a lot more graphical finesse than the early games, which are excellent in themselves, of course.
But imagine an urban-setting bemu in the detailed visual style of "The Last Blade" or "Mark of the Wolves"....that would have been heaven!

Oh, and a "Burning Fight 2" please, although I'm well aware many people dislike it.