THE OFFICIAL 'ROG THREAD: COMBOS, STRATS, KILLING...

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
MUSOLINI said:
and qube you stupid motherfucker, youd be lucky if you would be able to beat me half of the time. make that a quarter.

Wrong. I actually know how to play ST, unlike you.

If you think Super and ST are "almost the same", then you're one dumb motherfucker...but I already knew that.

Super is nothing like ST, which is why it was completely passed over in the competitive scene, and was never included in any meaningful tourneys.

The only timeline that matters skips from Hyper to ST, thus all of your "knowledge" (lol) of Super is completely fucking useless you idiot.

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
qube said:
Wrong. I actually know how to play ST, unlike you.

If you think Super and ST are "almost the same", then you're one dumb motherfucker...but I already knew that.

Super is nothing like ST, which is why it was completely passed over in the competitive scene, and was never included in any meaningful tourneys.

The only timeline that matters skips from Hyper to ST, thus all of your "knowledge" (lol) of Super is completely fucking useless you idiot.

and youd still loose you stupid motherfucker.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Jeez, now I wanna play as M. Bison in Alpha 3! *sets up PS1* Those videos were crazy! I've NEVER seen anyone use Bison like that before! NEVER!

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
dammit this thread has been gayed up.

YO-YO-Boy

Benimaru's Hairdresser
qube said:
Hey, it started out promising *shrugs*

yes with great quality post like this,who of thunk it!:rolleyes:
Michael Yagami said:
I

Bring on the 'Rog Combos and Strats!!

:back: 2 Secs., :forw: + :C:

Takumaji said:
Jump in, mash buttons, start charging, annoy opponent, release charge, bite off ear, win.
Serim...