cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
this is the hero we all deserve.

muffaletta-po-boys-and-pickles.jpg

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I vote Mikey for the member of the year.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Pace yourself Mikey pal. I don't want you burning out again and going on another sabbatical. :D

That said, another solid creation.

Lol @ William Katz
I used to watch that show when I was a kid.

The Greatest American Hero was the bomb. Connie Sellecca baby.

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
this is the hero we all deserve.

I'd go down on that hero soo hard right now, looks delicious...I hope that loaf is soft in the center and crispy on the edges.

You're my member of the year...B===D

Pace yourself Mikey pal. I don't want you burning out again and going on another sabbatical. :D

No worries, pshop quickies don't wear me out, I get inspired to make these things when procrastinating over real work.

Last edited:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Unfortunately this is the reality we're living in....I need a fucking signal. I was hoping that 8 months of utter disappointment and absolute failure would have been enough for these poor bastards to figure it out; evidently that is not the case. There is much more work to be done.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

It's not a fair fight, he is too good with graphical chicanery. That type of carry on is banned from member of the year tournaments.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member

I've chatted with him briefly, seems like a cool guy, but his posts give me the vibe he's trying too hard. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm a bastard that doesn't try at all, especially when it comes to the internet. That's said I guess you're right.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I confuse alec with neo-alec at times

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
I've chatted with him briefly, seems like a cool guy, but his posts give me the vibe he's trying too hard. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm a bastard that doesn't try at all, especially when it comes to the internet. That's said I guess you're right.

I did my best to take that "trying too hard" line as a compliment.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

He's an asshole.
FUK U NEOMICKEY

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
I think I was wrong, you alright

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I only check the NGX part of the forums strictly for pipes' replies. Pure fricken gold.