The ALL NEW SSF2T HD Remix Thread

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I thought this might grab more attention than the old thread.

Anyway, I personally like HDR and do not want to see it die. I know there are a lot of good ST players on this site and even though SSF4 just came out and will be eating a lot of peoples time, I still want to play HDR. So if anyone is up for it, lets do some games. My gamertags are:

Xbox Live: NAP26
PSN: NAP27 (I use this one for fighting games only)

I'm more likely to play HDR on 360, but if anyone is only on PSN then I'm more than willing to play on it too. My best character is probably DeeJay but I also play Guile and occasionally T.Hawk.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
You're not feeling SSF4 much are you? I ain't mad at you though. i'll never let HDR die cuz I'll never be able to erase from my memory the way the characters played back then. ST 'Rog, Dhalsim and T.Hawk will never die!

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
You're not feeling SSF4 much are you? I ain't mad at you though. i'll never let HDR die cuz I'll never be able to erase from my memory the way the characters played back then. ST 'Rog, Dhalsim and T.Hawk will never die!

2pac-iaintmadatcha-2.jpg

:crying:

I'd rather play ST than any SF4 any day lols :envy:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.

I'm not giving up SSF4 or anything like that. I think its a major improvement over SF4 so far and I want to learn to play better. But HDR is a really fun game for me, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I don't know why but I'm always coming back to HDR, maybe 'cause I'm a ST whore at heart and this is as close as it's gonna get for me online, plus truth be told I really enjoy the changes and the new graphics. I know the frame count is not there but it makes up on the other aspects tenfold.

genji, not sure why we need a new thread for this while the other one is going strong with 52o something posts but either way if you want to play you know where to find me.

Now show me that you got it!

...even then you crawl...