Tekken Dark Resurrection for PSP

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
Has anyone gotten it yet? What is this controller adapter thats comes with the game when you buy it? Does anyone have pics of the adapter?

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Wish we could buy those dpad adapters by themself. :(

I'm surprised no Hong Kong company ever made one. It's just a piece of cheap plastic, but it would sell like hotcakes. Charge $5 for each one and they'd make a bundle.

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Also, I have played Tekken on PSP. Not very long, but enough to say they did an amazing job IMO. It's everything you'd expect from a Tekken game. Graphics are not quite as good as PS2, but very, VERY close. Sound and music is awesome. Gameplay is solid Tekken, if you like it. I do.

Seem to be all sorts of options and modes, plus ONLINE PLAY. That alone is amazing.

PSP is getting good lately. I haven't played my DS Lite is about a week now... :eek:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I didn't know this had been released. Very interested!!

Ebay here I come.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
neo1087 said:
I have the exact same one, except I got it from the dealers website. Works like a charm, and the extra analog stick nubs fit perfect too. I highly recommend getting one.

Can you post the dealer's website? I don't want to buy from ebay.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Holy shit! I didnt know this was available. But I personally am waiting for the US version seeing as how it comes out in less than two weeks and ive already paid for it. As far as the d-pad goes im not too worried about that.

O.

Kirk Foiden

James Tiberius,
Hopefully Asuka plays well in this version. I kind of wish they got it working also with the internet option and not just Ad hoc. Ad hoc will be fine for conventions, but that's about it.

There's just not enough PSP owners walking around (and especially ones that'll play Tekken) to make it a much used multiplayer feature outside of the cons.

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member

BIG

sony fanboy
Picked this up today.

This game is absolutely gorgeous. Everything is crisp and detailed,from the charas to the BGs. The animations are fluid and life-like as well.

In case you might be wondering "yeah yeah,the game looks good and all,but how's the loadtime?" Well,loadtime isn't an issue this time around. So much so that I hardly even noticed it!

If you like Tekken,be sure to pick this up.

Oh yeah,the d-pad feels nice,also.

B-

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Alright, so does anyone know if the ebay d-pad replacements are as good as the SFZ 3 pads? I am this close to getting one, but I want to make sure that it is as good or better as the SFZ 3 pad.

BIG

sony fanboy
Jedah Doma said:
Alright, so does anyone know if the ebay d-pad replacements are as good as the SFZ 3 pads? I am this close to getting one, but I want to make sure that it is as good or better as the SFZ 3 pad.

I've heard bad things about the cheap knock offs on ebay,though I have not had the pleasure of trying one,myself.

B-

sliceypete

Astra Superstar
15 Year Member
BIG said:
I've heard bad things about the cheap knock offs on ebay,though I have not had the pleasure of trying one,myself.

B-

i have and they suck really bad... the sfz3 one is the best

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
This game looks awesome. I had no problems with the stock D-Pad in SFA3 due to the option of "easy" control configuration. That was what sold me on the game...the fact that I could tweak the controls and be able to play it smoothly without having to mod my PSP.

Qestion to anyone who has the import: can you do something similar(ie tweak the control responsiveness)?
Alternatively, does that D-pad adaptor come with the US release too, or just the JAP one?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to pick this game up either way, though.

Last edited: