Team Fortress 2

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Can't believe I fell out of this.

Getting back into again.

Steam name is acynicalclown (wish I could change that...) if anyone cares to add me.

Main is Pyro but I'm working on learning Sniper (Huntsman is awesome) and getting better with everything else (barely touched Spy yet and Scout plays a bit a too fast for me at the moment.)

Game is so awesome.

Granary and Fastlane are by far away my favorite maps.

I'm starting to like Payload maps a bit more than I originally did too.

Reality Check

World Hero
I haven't played TF2 in quite some time. Steam name is RunawayAvenger. I should get back in the game.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
2fort for life
I play every character. mainly engie spy or sniper

steamname Opethian

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Haven't touched the 360 version in ages.

Sad because if they kept up with the updates on it I would have.

No reason to now though.

Even my POS PC can run the game fine.

Wish I had the money toss a card in here to run it at full but I'm not complaining.

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
I'm approaching 7 days of play in this game! (almost 168 hours) I play Pyro, Engineer, Soldier, Medic, with occasional Heavy/Spy/Sniper/Scout if the team needs it.

I only play on No-Heroes servers. Mostly Payload race, but I can occasionally be found on Badwater/Goldrush and Warpath Elite.

Screen name is bubblethumper

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
I play team fortress 2 on Steam, with a total of 441.5 hours.

I usually play on the map "Lazytown Lazynite".

I play all class.

My nickname is [MH] LordSteph@ne

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I play sometimes. I was on a lot during the last expansion but haven't been on in a few weeks. I usual play on the 2Fort2Furious group's server. You might remember them from the TF2 Griefing videos but they are awesome guys and gals. They have a lot of great maps in their rotation and they do TMT's (Terrible Maps Tuesdays) were you can play some really BAD player made maps.

I'm pretty sure my steam name is Yuckmud but when I play it says Moon Jump. If you guys and gals set up a time and day to play I'll try my best to make it. Always more fun to play with other people.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
ON e of the most stylish games on any platform IMHO. Cartoony, yet infinitely deep. Love this game.