Tatsujin Extreme

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
reasonsimbroke-larry-david.gif

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Eh I think it looks alright, 3D shmups were never too high budget anyway. It's a bit too busy for my goob eyes though.

sirlynxalot

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Fagit of the Year
I think this looks great. I had a lot of fun with 1942, another widescreen hori on PS3.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Some jaded mfs in here. Give it a fuckin' chance first, sheesh. I think it looks dope and the music is on point. Plus, some legends did the development on this. Let's see what it's all about, I say.

All that said, I knew they were announcing something at TGS and I was hoping for an M2-developed reboot of Tatsujin. This admittedly isn't that, but still looking forward to checking it out.

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
The bigger enemies have a nice amount of explosive pop to them.

But time for real questions: Will there be a new Classic Game Room Truxton album?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I’m spoiled by the Natsume-Atari reduxs. If it doesn’t look like that, I’m not interested.

This, the new Konami stg, et al…I’m just not into it the aesthetics.

Johnny16Bit

Camel Slug
Pretty sure this is going to be as good as a modern remake can be - the Japanese are serious about Tatsujin.
But I also think it will just make me want to dust off my megadrive cart.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Looks of it remind me of the most recent raidens so i don't know.Still if it turns out to be a failure there's all ways the orginal at least.Beside i'm still waiting on M2 to put tatsujin on for the next collection.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
Doesn't look as bad as the new Snow Brothers...

My only complaint with the new Snow Bros are the character designs. I just don't like what they did with the characters' eyes. That said, if Tatsujin are willing to fund new projects based on Toaplan IP and knowing they have the rights to two the unreleased Dynamic Trial 7 and Genesis Chosen Distopia, does that mean we'll see those games being revived in the future?
Some jaded mfs in here. Give it a fuckin' chance first, sheesh. I think it looks dope and the music is on point. Plus, some legends did the development on this. Let's see what it's all about, I say.

All that said, I knew they were announcing something at TGS and I was hoping for an M2-developed reboot of Tatsujin. This admittedly isn't that, but still looking forward to checking it out.
I think M2 are extremely busy with shoot 'em ups right now, especially with the annoucement that they are working on a shooter for Compile Heart that might be a spiritual successor to Aleste.
Looks of it remind me of the most recent raidens so i don't know.Still if it turns out to be a failure there's all ways the orginal at least.Beside i'm still waiting on M2 to put tatsujin on for the next collection.
I'm still looking foward to the Tatsujin/Tatsujin Oh combo but i wonder, with which third game are they going to bundle it as DLC? I know Teki Paki has been a freebie for each Toaplan Garage release. Perhaps Vimana?