Sydney Funnel-Web Spider bites woman in her bed

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Yearly insect spray on the perimeter of the house does a pretty good job keeping them at bay. Some little fuckers get through though.

Sooooo there is a trick that peppermint oil, will keep the little buggers at bay, rodents as well. I personally know it works on the shit eating mice in my area, but apparently it does work on arachnids as well.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Sooooo there is a trick that peppermint oil, will keep the little buggers at bay, rodents as well. I personally know it works on the shit eating mice in my area, but apparently it does work on arachnids as well.

If I had a choice I'd have a moat followed by a literal fire wall.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Sure, but when said catalyst wipes out another of our species that doesn't "deserve" to be wiped out what then? We introduced Cane Toads to eat all the bugs that were destroying our crops and the fuckers are a plague that have destroyed so much native wildlife.

Not my problem. The future is someone else's to deal with. I'm about killing things in the here and now. And really what doesn't deserve to go? Kangaroos? They're dicks too.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/funnel-web-spider-bites-southern-highlands-woman-in-bed-20140801-zzfwj.html

My mum works with the woman. She said it was the most bizarre and extreme experience she's ever been through and lost litres of sweat through every pore and every one of her muscles spasming before she passed out. Said the bite felt like a wasp or a blue bottle (jellyfish). Imagine waking to that. Scary as fuck!

Sounds like a female orgasm when administered the right way.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Not my problem. The future is someone else's to deal with. I'm about killing things in the here and now. And really what doesn't deserve to go? Kangaroos? They're dicks too.

You go guy!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The Villis one? That thing was fucken foul mate. :lolz:

Heh, nah mate. There is an Emu farm down near Huskisson on the south coast that sells them. It was fresh.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Haven't had Emu but I love a good Crocodile pie! mmmm it's like chicken but kinda like fish.