SVC Chaos - roll and dodge patch.

qube

Canadian Moderator
20 Year Member
S'like shining shit in hopes of making it more appealing.

So I guess my answer is, no.

ShmengeTravel

Mature's Make-up Artist
actually it does kind of seem interesting, the rolls with violent ken made the game appear to be ridiculously fast paced, if used correctly. I hope someone finds a way to enable these!

AcidGlow

Kuroko's Training Dummy
ShmengeTravel said:
I hope someone finds a way to enable these!

It can be enabled.. that's how I was able to make the video. It's just a matter of getting enough ppl interested in this in order to start getting this new romset circulating the community.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
If it can be enabled on a rom, can't Razoola open it up via the Unibios instead?

Most of us would rather see this game fixed (err enhanced) on our cabs and consoles than our PCs.

AcidGlow

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Well, they aren't animations that are disabled. They are just P1 replacement files. That's why everyone would need to get the new romset or just update their own with this fix and rezip it. It's just a matter of getting enough ppl interested into this to get something new going cause ppl are always hating that this game doesn't have many escape methods besides guard dashes.. but you have to block to do that.. Anyways.

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
AcidGlow said:
Well, they aren't animations that are disabled. They are just P1 replacement files. That's why everyone would need to get the new romset or just update their own with this fix and rezip it. It's just a matter of getting enough ppl interested into this to get something new going cause ppl are always hating that this game doesn't have many escape methods besides guard dashes.. but you have to block to do that.. Anyways.

So you physically had to go in and edit the game files, is that what you are saying?

How is the dodge activated?

While you are at it, can you fix the other 200 broken things in that game?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
qube said:
S'like shining shit in hopes of making it more appealing.

So I guess my answer is, no.

qubeformodld6.png

themisterfalcon

15 Year Member
It does suck but man I still love it so much.

It's a guilty pleasure, we all have those right?

If it were only more like CVS2 only dark and gritty :(

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
SVC Chaos was the flame that rekindled my interest in the Neo.

Piratero

Street Hoop Star
15 Year Member
AcidGlow, don't you just poke into memory, change a few bits here and there and be done?