SVC Chaos Jap AES

ChrisB

Another Striker
Hello All happy xmas!

Been away for a while from the forum as work has taken over a bit but now got some gaming time againm Need some advice regarding a jap version of svc chaos for the aes. Everthing is in good conditon and complete ive been offered it at 」300 gbp (sterling) ive checked price guides but this cart does not come up that often for sale, anyone know how rare it is and whether it is worth paying that, most guides i see are around 」200 guide price

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i would say £300 to £400 is the norm for a complete jap svc chaos aes in good condition.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I haven't paid more than $300 usd for it.

I guess if we are applying ravengames.co.uk pricing, you can just change the currency symbol.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Okay thanks looks like its an okay price :oh_no:

sarcasm? :lolz: but honestly 300 is the norm asking price for a complete copy of the jap game. around the 400 mark if it's in very good condition.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Ravengames... Those guys will rape you a 3rd hole...

...Why you think i came here and parked the bus? It was to stop the anal gape in my wallet...

xROTx

PS. Dealers in the UK... have higher costs... i appreciate that... but excessive rape is uncalled for...

ChrisB

Another Striker
Ravengames... Those guys will rape you a 3rd hole...

...Why you think i came here and parked the bus? It was to stop the anal gape in my wallet...

xROTx

PS. Dealers in the UK... have higher costs... i appreciate that... but excessive rape is uncalled for...

LOL Rot, I'll steer clear of them sounds painful!! no pain no gain though! :lolz:

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
I originally brought my euro neo geo system from rave games ,they price are responsible
I also brought brand new seal svc game guide for 」12 and samurai showdown zero special poster few yers back.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I originally brought my euro neo geo system from rave games ,they price are responsible
I also brought brand new seal svc game guide for 」12 and samurai showdown zero special poster few yers back.

Are you drinking?