Super Sidekicks 3 Insert DONE!

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
It is a work in progress. I haven't been able to find any decent quality art for this game so I thought I would dive into the world of originality. Im sticking to the basic theme. What do you guys think?
- Im avoiding the Sengoku 3 back.......lol, I'll start on that next then finish the back to this one.

sside3-copy.jpg

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
The image posted makes it look like the cover art is a Photograph, it is but I ran a filter through them to make them more "artsy" and less real.

this link is a close-up to the insert so you see what the image actually looks like.

Super Sidekicks 3 WIP - Closeup

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Wow, ...damn nize. Very creative too. Keep goin' on it. Look forward to seeing it at Crazyarcade.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
the front cover kicks some a** ,I like the Sengoku 3 as well. I know I am going to have Super Sidekicks 3 done this week so you may want the rear cover I have. I also have flyers(?) I know I have the 1st one but not sure on teh second.
-BB

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
the front cover kicks some a** ,I like the Sengoku 3 as well. I know I am going to have Super Sidekicks 3 done this week so you may want the rear cover I have. I also have flyers(?) I know I have the 1st one but not sure on teh second.
-BB

Oh thats awesome! I didn't know anyone had some good copy for this game. Ill go ahead and finish this one out just as an alternative but I look forward to yours BB.

NeoCverA

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Hey, I forgot to mention ,you may want to remove the black out of the logo with the MASK option that way it will blend with the front cover..still looks good now,just an option.
I am UL'ing my Sengoku 2 now next will be my Last Resort and one other.
Keep me posted on the MSX.
-BB

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Start over on the back. That sucks.

I dont know why people never do good backs for these things.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Thanks for your honesty, i'll get back at it.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Ok, heres another attemp at the back for this game. This is pretty much the final version as im content with it. I might add another screenshot in there but not much else will change.

sidekicks 3 final back?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
That's the right idea. Hey, is that guy's face blurred out??
-BB

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
That's the right idea. Hey, is that guy's face blurred out??
-BB

its actually an artpiece called "striker" by Terry Rose.

GoSpits

Benimaru's Hairdresser
20 Year Member
Looks pretty good, but I'm not a fan of the "You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
Just my opinion, as the redesign back is pretty nice otherwise. I liked the front from the beginning.