suicide

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
if you don't believe that why else would I still be complaining about her?

If you kill your feelings -- you're dead already. If you commit to them -- they'll kill you soon. There's only hope in a long enough time line to overcome your memories, but then again, on a really long enough one, the survival rate for everyone and everything drops to zero. So, what's the use of figuring it all out? I mean, we're not starting anything new, just continuing the same and if suicide is an answer, then tell me... what was the question again?

I guess a man alone always talks too much.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Fuck that bro no bitch is worth it.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
I agree with most of the fools in this thread, some good advice can go along way, beer and double stacks are worth it, in it of itself.

Remember it takes will power. Like the will power you used to ask her to marry you. Your strength of mind can overcome this. You just have to want to.

Suicide means she wins. It's not the answer. Meditate on it and the answer will be clear as daylight.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
When you feel you've hit bottom and you got nothing to look forward to, try for a do-over, you got nothing to loose since you're already bent on letting go, so give it a shot, clean the slate, leave for your own free will, nothing else matters, everything else will fade, time heals most wounds, some wounds we're meant to carry for the rest of our lives, learn how to bear with them.

I've been there and I just wanna tell you that there's a more good things than bad things out there, if you just put yourself together and stop thinking this retarded act of yours is cute, I think you have a good shot to make it, at heart you are decent enough, be content with that, you deserve to be happy, be emotionally independent and live your life.

I wish you the best of luck.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Plus on the photos you've posted you don't appear to be fat or hideously deformed which must count for something.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Best thing an ex did to me was completely cut me off. 5 years together then bang gone one day, never saw her again. It felt cold as fuck at the time but it meant I got over it so much faster.

So move home, change your number and cut that skank out of your life forever. As for suicide, we're too old for that now, that's a young man's game.

I completely agree with this statement. I can find no wrong here.

CZroe

Zero's Secretary
I'll never understand why someone would feel suicidal after someone else hurts them and behaves despicably. If anything, knowing that you're better than someone who would stoop to that should make you feel a little bit better. Also, better you know what kind of person she is than go on believing a lie. Best to get this stuff over with so you both can make your decisions to move on or not.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Deadpool may be overplayed AF lately, but this issue really nails the point:

http://imgur.com/gallery/2eKh1

"..no matter how bad things get, life is FLUID. There's always the chance that something great is right around the next corner. You just have to find a way to keep rounding corners."

xorthen

Banned
Don't do it Karou. I lost a relative to it and it fucked up his families life. Find a happy place.