Submitting New Avatars?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
Shawn:

How do we go about submitting new avatars? I assume that there is a certain size that they must be?

------------------
yoshidown.gif
It's not easy being green...

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
As close to 64x64 pixels as you can get, give or take. I just e-mailed them to Shawn, and it seemed to be perfectly fine.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Just email the gif you want to use as your custom avatar along with your user name on the forums.
66 x 66 is acceptable.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Would you have any use for avatars for the general masses to use? I mean, if we just wanted to submit some that were not for ourselves specifically?

-BioMotor_Unitron

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Argh, I am startin to feel like prozerg, I keep remembering something else I wanted to ask.
tongue.gif
Can we have multiple custom avatars in our personal directories, or do you want to limit it to one custom item per person?

-BioMotor_Unitron

Shawn

snkusa.com
If you have an avatar or avatars that are not already on the list then please do submit them to be added. As far as your custom avatar is concerned, you can only have one. This is because the custom avatar is named your exact user name, for this reason you can only use one at a time.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
When scanning my current avatar, I made some extra anime-based ones, just for the heck of it, and it seems a shame to let them go to waste. I have a couple more I want to make, like GunSmith Cats, etc., then I will email them to you when I get the chance. Thanks for the explanation on the custom ones.

-BioMotor_Unitron