sticker paper...how big does it come?

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
wondering if I could get a picture printed out at say kinkos or something on glossy sticker paper big enough to cover the top of a neo 2 slot?

possible?

maybe I could photoshop a picture that would be the right size, have some cool characters in it, and mabe an MVS neo label in there with them somewhere. Maybe ever some graphics around where the cart slots are too...and something I could just take down to kinkos and it would come out the right size?

again...possible?

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
NGT said:
wondering if I could get a picture printed out at say kinkos or something on glossy sticker paper big enough to cover the top of a neo 2 slot?

possible?

maybe I could photoshop a picture that would be the right size, have some cool characters in it, and mabe an MVS neo label in there with them somewhere. Maybe ever some graphics around where the cart slots are too...and something I could just take down to kinkos and it would come out the right size?

again...possible?

You'd probably be best to have a look at some sign making places.
See if they could make you a custom vinyl.

That's what I did with my 6-slot.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Hmmmm..

I guess you could...that would be cool...
Or:

Have someone paint something on it with an mini spray gun like you see done on custom cars or shirts.

sticky:
The only thing I'd be weary of is the heat the mobo puts off..It may undo something sticky(?)...If I leave my cabs on for awahile the mobo metal shields get pretty warm if not hot..

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
chris1 said:
Hmmmm..

I guess you could...that would be cool...
Or:

Have someone paint something on it with an mini spray gun like you see done on custom cars or shirts.

sticky:
The only thing I'd be weary of is the heat the mobo puts off..It may undo something sticky(?)...If I leave my cabs on for awahile the mobo metal shields get pretty warm if not hot..

Good idea.

A bit of fancy airbrushing could look nice, not to mention unique. :)

Gummy Bear

Windjammers Wonder
chris1 said:
sticky:

If you go for a good quality vinyl, it will have to get very warm indeed for them to be affected (though you may get shrinkage).

If the lid is painted, heat shouldn't be a problem.

Why bother doing this potentially expensive thing if the boards are hidden in your cabs anyway?

Just a thought....

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Gummy Bear said:
If you go for a good quality vinyl, it will have to get very warm indeed for them to be affected (though you may get shrinkage).

If the lid is painted, heat shouldn't be a problem.

Why bother doing this potentially expensive thing if the boards are hidden in your cabs anyway?

Just a thought....

I like the vinyl idea.....I'd like to have a Blue type Color "SNK" vinyl made for the sides of my Candy cab..(Cost?)....(someone make them and I will buy :) )

I like the vinyl idea.....I'd like to have a Blue type Color "SNK" vinyl made for the sides of my Candy cab..(Cost?)....(someone make them and I will buy :) )