Steel Saviour (Einhander Clone) WOW!

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
I just found out about this 4 year old game, and I am guessing that it did not have much publicity because its obviously a Einhander hack, but man is it beautiful.

Unfortunately you cant buy a hard copy anymore, but you can buy a official download on numerous sites for 9.99!

just look at it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkXxNDczJjw

BigTinz

VT's Bitch , You can fuck this mouth for a fruit c
Looks great, was it a psx or a pc game?

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
I believe it was for the PC

astrodan88

King's Dry Cleaner
Yes, it is PC. It does look nice; the visuals were enough to get me to bite but I ended up not really enjoying it.
I love Einhander and the idea of a good clone was exciting but the challenge is really uneven. You have a very forgiving lifebar (which always makes me suspicious of sloppy stage design up ahead). Meanwhile the stages go on for far too long. The challenge for me was keeping interested long enough to avoid stupid mistakes. By the end of the stage you've taken so many hits from nodding off along the way you have to play the bosses perfect. And they of course take too long to die.

But maybe I'm missing something.
Anyone else played it? Any thoughts?

Retrogamer

Troller of Old Men,
20 Year Member
Well I still wanna try it, the eye candy is just too good. I want to try to find an original copy tho, seems its available more in Europe.