SS64-2 video online - death cutscenes etc (4mb)

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
I was a bit bored and thought I'd do a quick video of some of the cool deaths in SS64 2.

I tried to get some of the rage explosions and the deaths when you finish with an appropriate slash - it starts with the groovy menus (with 2D--->3D characters)

Merry Christmas!
www.geocities.com/neogeojoker/Hyper.doc
(right click, save target as.... and rename the file hyper.wmv - sorry I don't have any good web hosting!!!)

It's a WMV made with my digital camera (no sound fx!!!) and windows movie maker, so it's just a simple vid. I hope people like it. Please lemme know if there are other Hyper 64 things people wanna see.

Music is Dizzee Rascal, Stand up tall.

SSS

neo retired
create a free account at www.tripod.co.uk

I've hosted plenty of small videos there, and it's never exceeded bandwidth (although at some point it would). 50 mb free. geocities is teh suck.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Tripod doesn't seem to offer free web hosting any more....
I tried some other sites, but they had file limits of 250k etc.

Please can someone who manages to d/l this file host it on their personal site!

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Hey bro, thanks for the vids.....

I once got a vid from Kafuin Gaira with Kuroko in SS64 but I lost the damn thing....

Could you put up a clip of Kuroko pulling off one of his CD combos? Holy shit, that would be sweet.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
sadly i'm really bad about keeping that sort of thing too.

i won't make promises, but might hook the capture card up one of these days and record some more footage if the interest is still there.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
kafuin_gaira said:
sadly i'm really bad about keeping that sort of thing too.

i won't make promises, but might hook the capture card up one of these days and record some more footage if the interest is still there.

OH hey. Don't worry about it, but yeah, the interest is always there...I can never get enough clips of the HNG64 in action.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Ok
those CD combos are pretty easy, so I can do a video, it's hosting it that's the problem!
I'll try to get one soon - I heard about those vids kafuin_gaira did, but it seems everyone lost them, so I thought I'd put some new ones out there.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
hey

I'll host anything up to 100 MB in size. Any Hyper 64 videos. I was thinking of making a Hyper 64 site anyway, maybe we could round up people and get one going? Anyway, email all material to exsavoir@yahoo.com and once i receive it, download it, and upload it, i'll post the link to it up here. It shouldn't kill the server, the server's pretty damn tough.

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
hey

El Capitan, can you make some more SS64 and 64-2 vids? Boss fights and whatnot would be cool.

El Capitan

Mai's Apprentice
Yeah - I've been meaning to, but i've been busy with work and eBay..

Next time i fire up the old girl i'll do some more.

SAMEH

n00b
helloooooo i swear the interest still there

hi bro ss64 will always be in heart ..i got psx2 playing tekken/ mortalkompat(decibtion)and kof mi but still wanna play ss64 but dont have the hypper so at least iam trying to collect some vids for the game so plz any of you if u got some lead me to :help:

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
You wanna host? Hook me up on msn. My ISP gives me a gig of webspace to play with.