Spelunky on Xbox Live

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Anyone else give Spelunky a try?
http://spelunkyworld.com/

A 2D platformer with Rogue-like elements. It's hard as nails but highly addictive. Last night I got sucked into playing it for a few hours on my 360.

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
It's a great game to be sure, but I have a hard time dealing with the fact that you have to beat the entire game in one sitting.

I did give bombs to the tunnelman but after dying, there was no way to warp to 2-1. This probably means I'll be giving limited playtime unless I can figure out what went wrong there.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Man that's good to hear, I've been meaning to play teh demo. Looks cool but kinda dull at the same time, maybe I should look deeper!

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I need to go back and play more of this. I've been too busy to game for the last wk or two. Anyway, you can create permanent shortcuts to new areas BUT it takes several times getting to the new area before it works. Basically each time you reach a new section there's a guy in the loading screen. He'll ask for bombs or ropes or whatever. If you happen to have what he needs he'll get that much closer to creating a shortcut back to the start of the game. I believe after the 4th time the first shortcut was finished