Sonic Frontiers

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member

The degenerate Sonic fans and fur fuckers are going to love this.

It will of course be absolutely terrible, like 95% of all Sonic games.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I don't see any actual platforming.

It took them several years of horrible failure in the 3D space before they stumbled into the formula that made Generations and Colors legitimately good platform games. And then, in typical SEGA fashion, they promptly abandoned that formula to give us whatever the fuck Forces and this new game are.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Generations and Colors are only "good" by the pitifully low standards of the Sonic franchise. If Nintendo ever released a Mario game of that quality, it would be considered a spectacular failure.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Ah, yes, Breath of the Hedgehog. Great idea!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
The only actually good Sonic games are 2, 3, the CD remake, Mania and a couple GBA games.

I don't know how they haven't figured out that Sonic only works as a side scrolling action game. But they haven't so they just keep desperately trying to shove it into every other flavor of the month genre and failing miserably. It's embarrassing. I mean for fucks sake there was a God of War clone.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The pinball games are a'ight too.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I just want another sonic mania but it seems sega has completely forgotten about the game.I'm not hype for sonic frontier 3d ones are all ways a hit or a miss.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I just watched IGN's 7-minute preview. It looks boring and unpolished. The world design / art style makes it look like Sonic is in the wrong game.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Good to see they wasted all the good will they got from the movies everyone shockingly liked.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
It looks pretty but... what is it supposed to be? Sega's Breath of the Wild or some shit?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The framerate and asset streaming will need to be cleaned up before launch. Looks basically like they're trying to do Halo Infinite, but Sonic. I'll keep an open mind.

ShaolinAce

Ninja Combat Warrior
Not gonna lie, id totally play Sonic breath of the wild just for the novelty.

Maybe just to run around the world without stopping. Like I did as a Goron in termina field in majoras mask.