Sold elsewhere.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am selling one of my MiSTer setups, a JAMMIX which come in a nice little case. You can keep it in case or if you prefer you can install it in a JAMMA/Chamma compatible arcade cabinet. It was purchased recently from link below for nearly 900 Euro (listed price on website does not include VAT/Tax). Visit website for further information. The unit comes with a Meanwell 5A PSU + Noctua fan as shown in photo.

My asking price is 500 Euro (was 650) + Shipping.

I ship worldwide from witin the EU. Payment via PayPal F&F. Marking low value for buyers outside the EU is not a problem.

Photos of the actual item. Questions? Just ask, thanks!

Listed for sale on another forums as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
I am selling one of my MiSTer setups, a JAMMIX which come in a nice little case. You can keep it in case or if you prefer you can install it in a JAMMA/Chamma compatible arcade cabinet. It was purchased recently from link below for nearly 900 Euro (listed price on website does not include VAT/Tax). Visit website for further information. The unit comes with a Meanwell 5A PSU + Noctua fan as shown in photo.

My asking price is 500 Euro (was 650) + Shipping.

I ship worldwide from witin the EU. Payment via PayPal F&F. Marking low value for buyers outside the EU is not a problem.

Photos of the actual item. Questions? Just ask, thanks!

Listed for sale on another forums as well.
Original post restored. Completely editing out market threads is proscribed. Please read the market FAQ.