Socks The Cat Rocks The Hill Kickstarter

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
the most anticipated unreleased game
...that i've never heard about. And i used to chase proto's....

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
A private collector allowed a friend to shoot some video footage and upload it to YouTube of what appeared to be the Socks the Cat video game.

This guy was a piece of shit. btw, screw this game.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Reading the description, the people behind this Kickstarter campaign sound like real douchebags. I'm with Shroom, I'll wait for the ROM.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Reading the description, the people behind this Kickstarter campaign sound like real douchebags. I'm with Shroom, I'll wait for the ROM.

But they are ready to bring you an overpriced piece of garbage, replete with fantastic degradable cardboard!!!!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member

Yeah, it reads like a troll kickstarter, maybe they are known for a sardonic style, but I don't know them so i'll I get is douchebaggery vibes. No sale.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
This is a bunch of douches, who "found" a proto that no one could honestly said they wanted, trying to make a shit ton of money on it.

This has a 100% chance of ass-fucking.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Game looks stupid, guys sound like dickheads. No one contribute, they don't deserve it.

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I have to disagree, there has been quite a bit of curiosity about this game in the SNES community for years. IIRC they bought the proto from DreamTR a few years ago. I do agree that some of their wording isn't very professional and their goal is definitely on the high side, but I am looking forward to playing a game I've been curious about for years.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I have to disagree, there has been quite a bit of curiosity about this game in the SNES community for years. IIRC they bought the proto from DreamTR a few years ago. I do agree that some of their wording isn't very professional and their goal is definitely on the high side, but I am looking forward to playing a game I've been curious about for years.

I remember seeing a screenshot in Nintendo Power back in the day, when I was still subscribed to it. I was always curious about it, too. But, I always thought the reason it didn't come out is because a lot of the bosses/enemies were characitures of living ex-presidents.

If DreamTR sold it to a bunch of hoarders, he defintely made the wrong move, assuming it was him who owned it. This reaks of the BS Rose Colored Gaming tried with Shadowhawk. Unfortunately for them, that backfired via a lawsuit from the comic book author. Then, the 25 or so carts released by them, one of the buyers had the good sense to upload the (unaltered) ROM. Hopefully, the same happens here.

Jon

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I remember seeing a screenshot in Nintendo Power back in the day, when I was still subscribed to it. I was always curious about it, too. But, I always thought the reason it didn't come out is because a lot of the bosses/enemies were characitures of living ex-presidents.

So only five enemies as of 1994?

Also those goys sound like doucebags and I don't like it.

Last edited: