So rob ford is dead..

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Of all the crack smoking mayors of Toronto, he was easily top five.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
He once said that he didnt need to eat another womans pussy because he "has enough to eat at home."

Now he has enough for all eternity.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I wished he would of been our prime minister.

Only politician I ever seen hang out in the projects at night. He was a real one.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Saw this on my FB feed today and had to check multiple times to make sure it wasn't an Onion article. One can never be too sure these days.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
He certainly had his faults, but I'm glad the coverage today has focused on his positives. He was a football fan and it probably would have been cool to watch a game with him. RIP. That must have been some serious cancer; he was only 46.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
How's Rob Lowe doing these days?

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
All it takes is a little crack smokin' to get American's interested in Canadian politics. The feeling is mutual with the all the Trumpin' going on down there. ;)

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
How ya feeling about dude weed currently? Haven't actually heard from any Canadians what they think of him yet.

Justin Trudeau is nothing like his dad. He's a spineless stupid faggot but we rather have this guy as our prime minister than Stephen Harper :keke:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I originally read this thread as "Rob Halford is dead"

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I haven't been to Ontario since the rise of Rob Ford.

Which kind of sucks because people in Toronto used to give me shit about George W. Bush. Would have been nice to throw ford in their faces.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
before this guy came along I didn't even know Canada had crack. Funny story I used to work in an office with a cracked out old guy that looked just like him.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
before this guy came along I didn't even know Canada had crack. Funny story I used to work in an office with a cracked out old guy that looked just like him.
We also have running water and electricity.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Yeah we got crack-fiends, meth-heads and heroin addicts here too. Everyone knows Canada's stance on pot too, but heroin is especially a problem here on the west coast. In fact, a majority of day-to-day crime on the west coast is mainly drug related.
A lot of American's don't regard Canada as a close cultural tie to America. Which always seemed strange to me given that both countries are very similar, we just have different core values and historic tolerances. But we have the same problems up here when it comes to illicit substances.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I think the problem stems from the fact that Ontario and Quebec represent Canada globally. Everyone forgets how similar the west provinces are to the US.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Turns out that "one weird trick" to get ripped abs isn't smoking crackrocks and chugging whiskey on a daily basis