SNK vs Capcom 2??

O

Omega-NEO

I read somewhere on the internet this game was in development or released in Japan and slated for a US release soon. For the life of me I can't find the site anymore, and I don't know if dreamed this or really read it somewhere. Anyway, does anybody know whether this game is coming or not. Another thing, did SNK license Capcom to use their characters? It doesn't seem to me that SNK had any input with the first game. It was similar to SF Alpha in the super moves department. Anyway, I wish SNK could have some more say as to what the game is like if they are making a sequel. And I hope they eliminate the system of making fighters worth two or three slots, or only one, that is totally weird. It makes it impossible to stomp Bison with Geese and declare Geese the ultimate boss because my friends who favor Street Fighter just say it wasn't fair, or something equally lame... but they're kind of right.

rstreck

Armored Scrum Object
When SNK and Capcom got together, they both agreed to separately develop their games. SNK exclusively developed and published CvS on the Neo Geo Pocket and they also developed Cvs Card Fighters Clash for the Pocket. Capcom on the other hand, exclusively developed and published CvS for the Naomi board, SNK had nothing to do with it.

Ryan

C

Caris Nautilus

It is "rumored" that SNK is working on their OWN arcade version of SNK vs Capcom, To be on MVS/Naomi ect., Capcom is also working on Capcom vs. SNK 2.

------------------
psdmini.gif