Snk Videos, tour of snk

ChrisB

Another Striker
Hello apologies if this has been posted before but just seen a pretty cool video on youtube of someone having a tour of snk usa, nightmare tony R.I.P, can been fixing some neo geo stuff around 2 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2g79S31IZg

Thinking surely the guys on must be members on here?

Great video. The photos linked to in the youtube description are pretty cool, especially the "spy shot" of the Atari Jaguar

Speed3

Marked Wolf
OP thanks for posting. I know a lot of the old timers take a lot of pride in having already seen things but for someone new to the hobby it's really cool to see new threads pop up with new to us Neo awesomeness.

Not to be a ass but the only way I would have seen this was for OP to post it. I don't generally just enter random things into search just to see what pops up. I know that this forum prides its self on giving the business to to noobs but noobs who don't get ran off are what grow the hobby.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
OP thanks for posting. I know a lot of the old timers take a lot of pride in having already seen things but for someone new to the hobby it's really cool to see new threads pop up with new to us Neo awesomeness.

Not to be a ass but the only way I would have seen this was for OP to post it. I don't generally just enter random things into search just to see what pops up. I know that this forum prides its self on giving the business to to noobs but noobs who don't get ran off are what grow the hobby.

The point is to keep the forum tidy. Search will be pointless if we have to check 100 different threads of the same topic to find information. It's not a noob thing it's forum etiquette. It's not the end of the world but if we don't police each other this place will be impossible to use efficiently.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Cheers for the link, missed it first time round. RIP Tony. It was good chatting to him about the neo a few years back.

ChrisB

Another Striker
No Probs fellas, yeah its been posted before but some people wouldn't just happen to do a search for this... so posted it as you never know people might of missed it. Kinda cool video I would have liked to be the guys having the tour would have been sooo cool.
@ neo-geo-mvs. Yes RIP tony I never had the pleasure to speak to him on here I joined up kinda too late but I read a lot of his posts he was a great guy. Good you got chance to see it.
Imagine seeing all those big red cabs in the warehouse I would be like drooling..... back in the day