SHUMPS AND BULLET HELLS!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I love me some shoot em ups, but you can't play the Cave games/Bullet Hell casually. (Well, maybe Deathsmiles) Sorry. And I try to and it's a big mistake. I own all of the region-free ones on the 360, and to really appreciate them, you have to treat them like RPGs and play them for hours and hours and I don't have the focus for that.

Otomedius Excellent isn't too bad of a shooter, for a gradius clone though...anybody play 3player Sim-o of that yet?

Should I even bother with downloading Deathsmiles II?

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Dowlad DSIIX only if you liked the first and are willing to not expect the same thing but rather something that borrows from the first and yet feel diferent. The graphics are a turn off for some but I don't dislike the graphics, I just much preffer the pixel 2D artwork from the first one. The game uses the progear jewel system plus the skulls, you're gonna be using the targeting a whole lot more than in the first one, this game forces you to use it if you're going for score, sometimes even for survival. In short, I think is well worth the 30 bucks, everything is in japanese though, so keep that in mind.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Shumps is nothing my buddy can't stop calling them "SMUPS." I let it slide a couple times, but when he called me a "SMUCK" and somebody else a "SMO" I lost it.

Fucking simple universal yiddish.

I don't let that shmuck play my shmups anymore. Fucking shmo.