SFA3 (saturn) World or whatever mode

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
I got up to where youre in Russia and have to fight Mika and then Gief.
Cant beat him. Whats the deal with these? Do I just have to work his guard down or is there a certain combo or move Im supposed to be doing?
(Also cant pull off supers that use half cirlces, like Ryu's, eh)

(Im using Akuma because Im lazy, I think hes around level 6 or 8, cant remember).

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Nesagwa said:
(Also cant pull off supers that use half cirlces, like Ryu's, eh)
I bet you are using a pad. butta uses a pad and it has been proven that he is a woman. Half circles are easy to pull off with a clicky jap stick. I refuse to answer your gief question and just came here to ridicule you(and your lack of ability to pull off a basic move).

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
FatGuy said:
I bet you are using a pad. butta uses a pad and it has been proven that he is a woman. Half circles are easy to pull off with a clicky jap stick. I refuse to answer your gief question and just came here to ridicule you(and your lack of ability to pull off a basic move).

Yeah, I need a joystick.

Please help though :emb:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I have completed World Tour with almost any chara... don't remember that particular fight, but for some you have to use a certain move, attack technique, etc. There should be a pre-fight info like "only use throws" or something like that.

All other moves or specials do absolutely no damage during these special fights.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
I have completed World Tour with almost any chara... don't remember that particular fight, but for some you have to use a certain move, attack technique, etc. There should be a pre-fight info like "only use throws" or something like that.

All other moves or specials do absolutely no damage during these special fights.

Cant read japanese, but thats ok.